Seminar: OS in the Cloud: Past, Present and Future
In this seminar we take a look at the bleeding edge of operating systems and hypervisor design for cloud - and logical systems with shared resources. Particular topics of interest are:
- Operating System Design
- Micro-, Multi, and Unikernels
- Service Operating Systems
- Application Optimizations
- Cloud Infrastructure
Participants will have to submit a paper with a length between 8 and 10 pages using the provided LaTex template. Participants will give a presentation of 15 to 20 minutes about their paper.
The final grading is based on the submitted paper and the presentation.
- Preliminary meeting: 2022-07-22, 11:00 s.t. remote via BBB
- Weekly in-person meetings: 2022-10-24, 14:00 s.t. in 02.09.014
- Topic assignments: TBD