Database System Concepts for Non-Computer Scientist
This course will be held in English!
- IN4714: Part of the modules BV470015 Geodatabases as well as BV300022 Spatial Databases and Visualization
- Extent: The lecture has 2 weekly hours per semester and gives 2 credits (ECTS).
- Database Design
- Relational Data Model
- Relational Query Language SQL
- Data Integrity
- Physisical Organization of the Data
- Query Execution
- Transaction Management
- (Main Memory Databases, NoSQL Data Bases, Data Warehouses, etc.)
- Always check TUM online
- Lecture: 16:45-18:15 via Zoom (Meeting URL will be anounced in Moodle) starting 4th Nov.
There are three modules for which the database exam is used:
- Stand alone (IN4714) for 2 ECTS (40 minutes)
- In combination with Geodatabases (BV470015) for 3 ECTS (+20 minutes)
- In combination with Spatial Databases and Visualization (BV300022) for 6 ECTS (+80 minutes)
|Lecture Slides||Exercise Sheet||Solution|